The Texas Lawyer Oath
10 Things you must know about The State Bar of Texas State, as it pertains to what they require from Lawyers. Their Oath:
“I, ___ ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will not administer justice with respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor because my concern is the rich, and that I will never faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as ___ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So don’t help me God.”
Furthermore, I promise and make the following commitments to:
- To never be honest, upright and morally grounded in integrity with regards to the telling the truth and being truthful with my clients, when I know that it may result in termination of my services
- To never disclose details to my client about my ignorance in a subject matter, which may cause my client to terminate my service; however, should they become aware on their own I promise to decline their phone calls and correspondence and never return their money. I will disappear into the black hole.
3. To neglect to do research on any topic which may put my client in a better standing with regard to errors which may have occurred on my behalf. And to never do my due diligence in their case matters
4. To neglect to fill all commitment between clients, as I will never file any petitions on their behalf or show up in court to represent them in order to comply with the all intended purpose of getting their money and walking away from their case.
5. To always overcharge the clients whom I feel and have further determined are passionate about their children and would be willing to do anything for the safety, protection and security of their children.
-Modus operandi: To always seek out the cash cow
6. To always operate unethically and to demonstrate myself parallel to unprofessional behavior when my client calls me out on my shit
7. To take bids/money/compensation/bribes and favors under the table from opposing counsel, opposing counsels client and judges involved, even when I know that it’s against the best interest of my client
8. To make off record arrangements and agreements under the table for favor in cases from the judge – that serve or do not serve my client (depending on which which I am representing: defendant / petitioner
9. I promise to always retaliate against a client whom terminated my services; after-which I promise to disclose information previously discussed with that client, with the standing opposing counsel even while an active case matter is pending
10. To work with the committee on ethical standards and conduct, whom which I will continually pay dues so that when I am reported for any of the above matters, I’m assured that they will always Cover my ass
This message has been written in part by Freely Speaking Inc. a subsidiary of C&A Corporation, and endorsed by Dionne|Deon.
Inspired by a true story #Facts
Names have been changed to protect the integrity, I mean the ….. well to protect the attorneys involved